Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I have a lot to give to Real Madrid and the club can count on me"

"It is possibly the best form that
the team has been in this season",
said the Portuguese
Realmadrid.com
Cristiano Ronaldo came on in the
second half and scored the third
Real Madrid goal. The forward
spoke about his stats: "My aim is
always to help Real Madrid with
assists or goals. To be going at a
goal per match makes me very
happy, this is my profession and I
try to always do my best. I feel
good and I want to continue like
this until the end of the
championship. I still have a lot to
give to Real Madrid and the club
can count on me because I'm
always available. The important
thing is winning, playing and Real
Madrid, and my future does not
matter".
The Whites’ forward spoke about
the team’s form: "It is possibly the
best form that the team has been
in this season. We have a full
squad with everyone available and
that is very positive news, the
coach can pick the best team. We
have to respect his decisions. In
football many things are possible,
we have to have the desire to win
because it gives us a morale boost
for the Champions League".
About the next European match
against Galatasaray, he said: "It
will be a difficult match,
qualification is not guaranteed.
Three goals is a big lead, but we
have to go and play and score at
least one goal. We have to go step
by step, match by match, but I
think we have a good chance of
getting to the final".

No comments:

Post a Comment